The blog turned five years old today: I never thought I’d get this far!
Along the way,
- I’ve read a lot of good books (check out the Reading Log)
- shared some great quotes (why not browse through the section on Books & Literature?)
- wrote some great posts (too many to list here)
- and some not so great ones (well, I’m not going to draw your attention to those)
- I even shared some hard won blogging wisdom.
Most importantly, I had a good time:
It is a most wonderful comfort to sit alone beneath a lamp, book spread before you, and commune with someone from the past whom you have never met.
Yoshida Kenko: A Cup of Sake Beneath the Cherry Trees
(Essays in Idleness)
I hope you did too! 🙂 Whichever of these countries you came from: